Colonial Style Terrace House
Only once in a while does a property of this calibre come on to the market, in such an affordable price range. It is located in an excellent part of Lutwyche, bordering Albion, and just a short stroll to all amenities.
Some of the many features include:
– 3 good size bedrooms on upper level
– Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
– Master bedroom opens to a balcony with city views
– Living, dining and kitchen are all on ground level
– Kitchen includes quality cooking appliances & a dishwasher
– Private & secure courtyard at the rear
– Lock up garage with internal access & storage cupboard
– Internal laundry & ground level powder room
– Air conditioning in living & main bedroom
– Own private entry from street level
– Brand new carpets and perfect maintenance throughout
– Security grilles on all ground level doors and windows
– Albion Rail Station just over 1 kilometre away
– McLennan Street bus stop just 100 metres away
– 500 metres to Lutwyche shopping & transport corridor
– Woolloowin Primary & Kedron Secondary School catchment
– Only 6 kilometres drive to the CBD
Body Corporate levies – $3494.92 per year
Brisbane City Council Rates – $1400.00 per year (approx.)
This property is perfectly suited to professionals, young families or astute investors looking for guaranteed tenants. With the transport corridors so close, you can be in the CBD within 10 minutes, or you can be driving on the Airport Link Tunnel within 5 minutes. The property is just 6 minutes to the Royal Brisbane Hospital precinct, and there’s an array of leafy parks, coffee shops, restaurants and shopping just a stones throw away.
Contact Craig for more details.