Immaculate Presentation, Prestige Suburb, Entry Level Price Range
This is truly an entry level price range into one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs. Situated on a 405m2 block, the 3 bedroom high set home is in excellent condition throughout and is ideally suited to first time buyers, astute investors or even downsizers.
The spacious open plan living & well equipped kitchen are at the front of the home and flow through timber French Doors to a north facing verandah. The bathroom has been recently renovated and includes a separate shower and bath.
Downstairs is a real bonus, with twin car accommodation in tandem plus a lock up workshop and ample storage space.
Here’s a brief overview of the features:
– Solid high set home built in the post war era
– 3 good size built in bedrooms
– Spacious living room and dining area
– Excellent kitchen with good quality appliances
– North facing front balcony
– Fully renovated bathroom with separate shower & bath
– Highly polished timber floorboards throughout
– Original timber casement windows
– 2 car accommodation plus workshop & storage
– Split system air conditioning
– Glorious 405m2 block surrounded by high fencing
– One minute walk to a local coffee shop
– 10 minute walk to Norman Park rail station
– Less than 5 kilometre radius of Brisbane CBD
– Seven Hills Primary School catchment
Very strong interest is expected in this superb home, so come along to one of the upcoming open for inspections, or feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you require any further information.