Immaculate Presentation, Prestige Suburb, Entry Level Price Range
This is truly an entry level price range into one of Brisbane’s most sought after suburbs. Situated on a 405m2 block, the 3 bedroom high set home is in excellent condition throughout and is ideally suited to first time buyers, astute investors or even downsizers.
The spacious open plan living & well equipped kitchen are at the front of the home and flow through timber French Doors to a north facing verandah. The bathroom has been recently renovated and includes a separate shower and bath.
Downstairs is a real bonus, with twin car accommodation in tandem plus a lock up workshop and ample storage space.
Here’s a brief overview of the features:
– Solid high set home built in the post war era
– 3 good size built in bedrooms
– Spacious living room and dining area
– Excellent kitchen with good quality appliances
– North facing front balcony
– Fully renovated bathroom with separate shower & bath
– Highly polished timber floorboards throughout
– Original timber casement windows
– 2 car accommodation plus workshop & storage
– Split system air conditioning
– Glorious 405m2 block surrounded by high fencing
– One minute walk to a local coffee shop
– 10 minute walk to Norman Park rail station
– Less than 5 kilometre radius of Brisbane CBD
– Seven Hills Primary School catchment
Very strong interest is expected in this superb home. Contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for further information.