Stunning Family Home in a Prestigious Location
Tucked away in a whisper quiet and leafy cul-de-sac and nestled on an expansive 786m2 block, this updated and perfectly presented family home delivers a range of naturally illuminated living. The entertaining areas along with an extensive amount of outdoor space are there to enjoy.
From the entry foyer, ascend the staircase to the principal living zone that flows out to a vast rear patio allowing easy alfresco dining and entertaining while the living area opens onto a private front deck. The sleek white 2Pac kitchen features stone bench tops, soft close drawers, European appliances and a breakfast bar. Washing won’t be a chore in the adjoining and equally gleaming 2Pac laundry.
A stunning new bathroom supports three generous bedrooms, two with substantial built-in robes. The two-tone colour scheme and top of the range tapware, combined with a free-standing,
bathtub and separate shower add just the right blend of luxury that is pamper perfection.
Downstairs offers enormous flexible spaces ideal for accommodating visiting guests, a home office or as a teen retreat together with a fully renovated luxe contemporary bathroom.
Additional features include:
– Glistening polished hardwood flooring upstairs
– Bamboo timber floors downstairs
– Split system air-conditioners and ceiling fans
– Neutral colour palette offset by chic white Plantation shutters
– Large paved patio with retractable awning and tropical landscaping
– Spacious undercroft storage; two rainwater tanks with electric pump
– Double lock up garage with a remote control door
– Securely fenced yard with lawn and easy care gardens
Located in a prestigious enclave around the corner from Whites Hill Bushland Reserve it lays within the Whites Hill P-12 College catchment. It is an easy walk to regular city-bound bus services and only minutes to Carindale Shopping Complex or the Samuel Street Shopping Village. Parents have a choice of public and private schools nearby as well as childcare facilities.
Please come along to one of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent Craig Loudon for any further details.