BLANK CANVAS IN THE HEART OF SOUGHT AFTER CARINA HEIGHTS
Situated on a glorious 653m2 block with a stunning greenbelt backdrop, this 1950’s Post War home is on the market for the first time in decades. Impeccably maintained over the years, it is ideal for first home buyers, astute investors, land bankers, renovators, or for someone looking to build a family home in one of Brisbane’s prime up and coming near city suburbs.
– 1950’s Post War Home
– 3 good size bedrooms
– Spacious lounge room
– Separate dining area
– Well equipped kitchen
– Split system air conditioning
– Timber floorboards under the carpet
– Elevated 653m2 block
– Front & rear balconies
– Plenty of storage space underneath
– Side access to double car accommodation
– Highly sought after Carina Heights location
– Whites Hill State College catchment
– Short distance to Westfield Carindale
– Short stroll to CBD bound transport and parkland
– Ideal family home or investment property
Carina Heights is one of Brisbane’s emerging hot spot suburbs and properties of this kind are highly sought after. So if you’re in the market for a neat and tidy blank canvas on a superb block of land then this could be the one!
Contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for any further details.