Duplex Inspired Townhouse In A Prime Annerley Location
Lots of elements combine to make this Townhouse just that little bit different. The development is boutique in size and the clever placement of the properties makes each townhome feel more individual.
The current owner has held this particular Townhouse as an investment property for almost 18 years. It has just been freshly painted throughout and is now ready for a new owner to move straight in or for an astute investor to find a new Tenant and begin collecting the rent. Location within the hospital precinct means there will always be demand!
An overview of what is on offer includes:
– 3 large built in bedrooms on the upper level
– All bedrooms have sliding mirror door robes
– Air Conditioned master bedroom has an ensuite
– Second living area upstairs opens to a large patio
– Extra spacious living area on the ground level
– Well equipped kitchen adjoins the laundry
– Guest toilet on the lower level (so convenient)
– Lock up garage with internal access
– Security grilles on all external windows and doors
There are some interesting “points of difference” on offer here. The bespoke glass skylight at the entrance, the extra large windows in the master bedroom, the art deco inspired balustrades and the generous spaces all add character and ambience.
Equally enticing is the opportunity to value add to the property with clever refurbishments and updates. Whether it is something you would like to do now or later, the ability to inject your own design ideas is always exciting.
Body Corporate Levies – $625.00 (for current quarter)
Brisbane City Council Rates – $350.65 (for current quarter)
Urban Utilities Water Charges – $337.55 (for current quarter)
Please contact Craig for more details.