REPLICA QUEENSLANDER WITH DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL
This property is available to be viewed by appointment.
This replica Queenslander reminiscent of the early 1900’s, is ideally located for busy families, home based business operators or someone looking for dual occupancy potential.
Well-cared for by its owners, the charming presentation shines throughout. There is no immediate money needing to be spent. Exuding great warmth and a welcoming homely ambience, you’ll feel immediately drawn to this elegant home upon entry, and the feeling lingers.
Features are extensive, and include:
– Queensland-inspired look & design
– Extra high ceilings
– Timber fretwork & deep timber flooring across both levels
– VJ interiors & authentic stained timber windows
– Classic timber staircase with original timber balustrade
– Claw foot bath and pedestal basin in upstairs bathroom
– Ducted air-conditioning on upper level
– French doors off all upstairs bedrooms opening to verandah
– Colonial-style patio + side verandah
– Rear decks on upper and lower level
– Security alarm & 18 panel solar power
– private gazebo, garden shed, rainwater tank
– Fully fenced 281m2 easy-care block
– Separate laundry, single lock up garage + carport
– Close to transport, shops, parks, schools
The well designed floor plan facilitates excellent separation of living. With its own entrance it could suit dual living for the extended family, Airbnb, or work from home scenarios; great versatility is on offer and uses could change over time as needs evolve, family members leave the nest, only to return.
Located in a sought-after neighbourhood close to public transport, shopping, parks, and schools, just 7 kilometres to the CBD; this is a wonderful place to live and invest, always in demand and enjoying strong capital growth over time.
Buyers in the market for a gracious home to love and cherish must view this prior to signing anything else… It’s a stand-out in every sense!
Currently tenanted for $750.00 per week until May 2020.