Colonial Charm, Contemporary Comforts, Dual Occupancy or Home Business Potential
This replica Queenslander reminiscent of the early 1900’s, embodies all the character and charm of homes of this vintage without the maintenance and functionality issues; truly offering the best of both worlds!
Over two levels, the home is complete with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, formal lounge, formal dining, country-style kitchen with meals area, rumpus room, enclosed front patio, side verandah, upper and lower rear decks, separate laundry, single lock up garage, plus carport, on a fully fenced easy-care block.
Features are extensive, and include: extra high ceilings, deep timber flooring across both levels, claw foot bath and pedestal basin in upstairs bathroom, timber fretwork, VJ interiors, ducted air-conditioning on upper level, authentic stained timber windows, classic timber staircase with original timber balustrade, French doors off all upstairs bedrooms opening to verandah, security alarm, private gazebo, garden shed, rainwater tank, and 18 panel solar power.
The floor plan facilitates excellent separation of living, and with its own entrance it could suit dual living for the extended family, Airbnb, or work from home scenarios; great versatility is on offer and uses could change over time as needs evolve, family members leave the nest, only to return.
Well-cared for by its owners, the presentation shines, and there is no immediate money needing to be spent. Exuding great warmth and a welcoming homely ambience, you’ll feel immediately drawn to this elegant home upon entry, and the feeling lingers.
Located in a sought-after neighbourhood close to public transport, shopping, parks, and schools, and just 7 kilometres to the CBD; this is a wonderful place to live and invest, always in demand, and enjoying strong capital growth over time.
Buyers in the market for a gracious home to love and cherish must view this prior to signing anything else…it’s a stand-out in every sense!
– Queensland-inspired look & design
– Charming throughout, great warmth
– Well-designed floor plan over 2 levels
– Separate living areas, 5 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms, country-style kitchen
– Colonial-style patio + side verandah
– Rear decks on upper and lower level
– High ceilings, timber floors & staircase
– Timber fretwork, French doors, VJ walls
– 18 panel solar, security alarm system
– Private gazebo, garden shed, water tank
– Fully fenced 300m2 easy-care block
– Close to transport, shops, parks, schools
– Elegant living – gracious & homely!
Inspection by appointment or Contact Craig Loudon if you require more information.