Modernist Mid-Century Architectural Home – Exclusive Hilltop Location
Designed by renowned architect Mr John Dalton and show casing the purist objectives. This property must be inspected by all modernists, enthusiasts or lovers of classic architecture.
Set over two glorious levels and lovingly restored rather than renovated; this property offers a sought after mid-century modernist design, dual living and a family friendly floor plan.
The home offers endless charm and creative designs including the following features:
– 3 Bedrooms (2 Bedrooms Up / Huge Bedroom Down)
– Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area Opens onto Front Alfresco Area
– Open Wood Fire Place
– Glassed Family Room with exposed beam ceiling
– Galley Style Kitchen with Silky Oak Cabinetry
– Original “Westinghouse” appliances
– Beautiful polished hard wood floors
– Crafted internal stairs
– Master Joinery Throughout
– Floor to ceiling Feature Windows
– Juliet Balcony off Bedroom 2
– Family Bathroom with Shower & Bath
– Lower Level Offers Genuine Dual Living & Private Entrance
– Downstairs air-conditioned
– Double Car Accom
– Superb 607m2 Block
Testament to Mr Dalton’s brilliant design and positioning of the home into its natural landscape; the home is perfectly orientated to capture the North East breezes and natural light.
A rare opportunity for an enthusiast to own a near original home of this Architectural Era created by such a distinguished Architect of Australia. a home with tremendous future Scope to Restore Further / Renovate or Extend in the future.
Located in the exclusive Banbury Street enclave adjacent to the serenity of Seven Hills Bushland Reserve assures privacy and peacefulness.
Originally the home was built in the year 1968 for Irene McDonald of “McDonald Family” and was designed by Renowned Architect Mr John Dalton.
Details of Mr Dalton’s works including 56 Banbury Street Carina; referred to as “The McDonald Residence” can be found in a number of papers, Articles and Mid Century Architecture or Enthusiasts
Further Information on this property including Architectural History / Information Sheet /Under Ground Maps / Flood Report and Floor Plan can be sent to you by contacting Pathrina at any time.