Elevated Location, Perfectly Maintained, Ideal Family Home
Beautifully presented, this high set brick home combines charming features with stylish updates to offer its new owners a wonderful family lifestyle. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Carina Heights, this 661m2 residential block is elevated and has a picturesque outlook to the north east.
The layout consists of a generous size living room which opens to a front balcony, an open plan kitchen and dining room, massive rear deck, 3 generous size bedrooms, spacious multi purpose rooms room, plus a huge double lock up garage. The kitchen is very practical with good quality appliances plus an abundance of cupboard and bench space.
Outdoor living is one of the main features with the massive entertainers deck nestled away from the outside world. The established gardens and yard are low maintenance and there is a wonderful ambience throughout.
Here’s an overview of some of the many features:
– 3 good size built in bedrooms
– Spacious lounge room at the front of the home
– Private north-east facing front verandah
– Top quality, well equipped kitchen
– Elevated 661m2 block
– Multi purpose rooms on lower level
– Polished timber floorboards
– Bright and airy flow throughout
– Ducted, zoned, air conditioning system on the upper level
– Split system air conditioning on the lower level
– Huge double lock up garage
– Solar electricity
– Security alarm system
– Two lock up garden sheds
– Crisp neutral colour scheme throughout
– Solar hot water
Carina Heights is widely regarded as one of Brisbane’s fastest emerging suburbs. It’s just a short drive to Westfield Carindale and there’s easy access to the Gateway Motorway. A city bound bus is just a 5 minute walk plus there’s an abundance of shopping, restaurants, café’s, parklands and schools nearby. This lovely home is possibly the best of its kind currently on the market. If you’re looking for an excellent property with not a cent to spend, then come along to one of the open homes or contact Craig for more details.