BLANK CANVAS ON A LARGE 640M2 BLOCK SURROUNDED BY TRANQUIL BUSHLAND
Offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years, this solid Post War home presents a rare opportunity to purchase a true blank canvas in a tranquil bushland setting.
Set on a hilltop 640m2 block, directly opposite picturesque Seven Hills Bushland Reserve, the original 3 bedroom home has been lovingly maintained, ready for new owners to transform the existing residence, or to remove and rebuild your dream family home in one of Brisbane’s premier suburbs.
Location is the golden rule of real estate, and this location is simply unbeatable! In a whisper quiet no through street with a perfect northerly aspect it captures all the summer breezes. Just minutes to major shopping centres, primary & secondary schools, it has convenient access to the CBD & Gateway Motorway.
Here is an overview of what is on offer:
– Original Post War home
– 3 extra large bedrooms
– Original kitchen & bathroom
– Elevated north facing 640m2 block
– Approximately 15 metre frontage x 40 metre depth
– Clean block with easy sewer & water connections from the street
– Lock up garage plus laundry & storage underneath
– Hardwood timber floorboards throughout
– Original timber casement windows
– Mayfield Primary School catchment
– Whites Hill Secondary catchment
– Picturesque bushland & walking tracks directly opposite
With all of the development taking place in Camp Hill, it is only a matter of time before this suburb cracks the $1,000,000 median. So, if you are searching for a property that is oozing potential yet perfectly liveable, 507 D’Arcy could be the perfect choice for you.
You are invited to attend any of our upcoming open homes, or feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any other details. Make no mistake, this property is on the market to be sold!