Perfectly Maintained Family Home In Mansfield High School Catchment
Located in a whisper quiet street, just a short walk to public transport and local shops, this solid rendered brick home has been maintained to perfection by the same owners for almost 20 years.
Featuring 3 good size bedrooms, all with full length sliding door built in wardrobes, spacious L-shape lounge and dining room, galley style kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage, multiple outdoor living areas plus and a bonus retreat/office detached from the main dwelling.
The 647m2 block is perched on the high side of the street and includes side access for vehicles to the back yard. The block is securely fenced for kids and pets, plus there is a good size lock up workshop tucked way in the far right hand corner of the block.
Here’s an overview of some of the many features on offer:
– Split system air conditioning in living room
– Original timber casement windows throughout
– Hardwood timber floorboards under the carpet
– Double brick exterior with a rendered finish
– Natural gas servicing the oven and hot water
– Colourbond roof with 50mm insulation installed
– Side vehicle access plus under cover parking
– Three good size water tanks for the garden
– Fenced 647m2 block on the high side of street
– Wishart Primary School catchment
– Mansfield Secondary School catchment
– 5 minute walk to Newnham Road transport corridor
– 5 minute drive to Westfield Garden City
– Heaps of parks, café’s and shops nearby
– Lovely family friendly neighbourhood
Upper Mount Gravatt is one of Brisbane’s up and coming suburbs. It is within an 11 kilometre radius of the CBD and there is seamless access to the Gold Coast plus the north & south bound entries to the Gateway Motorway. For first time buyer’s there may never be a better time to get into this suburb and for investors there is a strong demand for tenants looking to get into the suburb.
If you are looking for a well kept, well priced home in a great area, then come along to one of the upcoming open homes, or contact Craig for any further details.