BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED, OPEN PLAN LIVING, OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING
Multiple Offers have been submitted! All best and final offers are to be submitted to the Agent by 5.00pm, Tuesday 28 January 2020.
Impeccably renovated with an emphasis on open plan living, we welcome to the market 50 Vickers Street, Carina Heights. This picturesque home is situated on a prime 597m2 corner block with a white picket fence to complete the picture.
All of the hard work has been done and here is a list of the features:
– Open plan living and kitchen with glass bi-fold doors leading to the deck
– The deck is massive, private, and enjoys a perfect northern aspect
– 3 good size bedrooms all with custom fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes
– Crisp white kitchen includes stone bench tops and ample storage space
– 900mm stainless steel oven with 5 burner gas cooktop & stainless exhaust fan
– Beautifully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and 2 shower heads
– Split system air conditioning in master & living, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
– Highly polished timber floorboards in living areas, plush carpets in bedrooms
– Side access to an off-street open carport for 2 vehicles in tandem
– Energy efficient solar electricity system with 11 panels and a 2.5 kilowatt inverter
– Security grilles all round, downlighting throughout, ample power points
– Glorious 597m2 block with manicured lawns, gardens and privacy hedges
– Lock up storage area underneath the home, ideal for garden tools, bikes etc
– Brisk 1 kilometre walk to Westfield Carindale with all of its amenities
– 5 minute drive to the north and south Gateway Motorway entrances
– Whites Hill College Prep – Year 12 catchment
Carina Heights is one of Brisbane’s emerging boom suburbs & we believe that this magnificent property is the best of its kind currently on the market in this area. Feel free to come along to our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you need any other information.