Best Value in Spring Hill – Tropical Setting in the Fabulous “Spring Hill Manor” Great Investment or Perfect Inner City Home Base
Just moments from the CBD and located in a Inner City Retreat with Inground Pool, BBQ Area and Private Secure Complex.
Some of the many features include:
– 2 Bedrooms/ 2 Bathrooms/ 2 Car Accommodations
– Spacious Master Bedroom with Private Balcony & Ensuite
– Fenced Courtyard & Entertaining area with direct Street Access
– 2 Car Spaces + visitor parking available
– Modern well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooktop
– Current rental return of $470 per week
– Internal Laundry with Dryer Supplied
– Complex encompassing 3 street frontage
– Secure complex with keyless entry, Intercom Sytsem
– video monitoring & secure underground parking
– Rare dual entry with direct street access
– Metres to Bus/ CBD / Restaurants and Shops
– School Catchments-Brisbane Central State School/Kelvin Grove
– Nearby Schools- Brisbane State High School/ St James
– Body Corporate Fees approximately $1200 per quarter
– Sinking Fund Balance as at May 2018 $186,296.00
– Council Rates approximately $395 per quarter
– Expected Rental Return Approx $470 per week
* BUYERS PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTRY FOR INSPECTIONS AND OPEN HOUSE VIEWINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ISAAC STREET SPRING HILL – EXTREMELY EASY TO FIND AND DIRECT ACCESS FROM THE STREET INTO THE PROPERTY.
Don’t miss this opportunity – Come along to one of the upcoming open homes, or contact the agent, Pathrina Watson, to receive any further information.