4 BED, 2 BATH HOME, EXCELLENT LOCATION, RENOVATE & REAP THE REWARDS
This low set brick home in the growing suburb Murarrie offers a multitude of opportunities for the astute purchaser. On the market to finalise the long term owner’s move to retirement, this home is immediately liveable for owner occupiers but it offers huge potential for renovation or an ideal investment with the capacity for excellent returns in a high growth suburb.
The spacious open plan living area includes a well-equipped kitchen overlooking glassed in sunroom. The generous size master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The further three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and are serviced by a family bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
Some other features include:
– 4 built in bedrooms
– Master includes walk in robe & ensuite
– Spacious open plan living
– Ample storage space
– Split system air conditioning
– Lock up garage with remote door plus internal & rear access
– Rainwater tank
– Two sizable garden sheds
– Murarrie State School & Balmoral State High School Catchment
– Approximately 1km to Cannon Hill Shopping Centre
– Approximately 700m to Murarrie Train Station
Close to an array of parks, schools, transport including Murarrie train station & Cannon Hill Plaza bus interchange, this home is a rare find in this price bracket. Feel free to visit any of our upcoming open homes or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you have any questions.