Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Cottage – Renovated With A Rear Deck
Beautifully renovated and meticulously presented, this very cute timber home will attract lots of interest from a wide cross section of buyers.
Attention to detail is obvious throughout with character features including high ceilings, VJ clad walls, timber french doors and highly polished hardwood floors all combining to create a relaxed atmosphere.
– Open plan and air conditioned living spaces
– Compact kitchen with heaps of storage and a dishwasher
– 3 bedrooms (two with sliding mirrored robes)
– The air conditioned master bedroom has its own stylish ensuite
– Magazine quality family bathroom with feature tiling and a separate toilet
– Fabulous timber deck at the rear overlooking parklands
– Concreted and battened underneath
– Laundry, utility room and tandem remote car accommodation
– Second covered entertaining area below the deck
The level 407m2 block is fully fenced and includes established trees in the back yard as well as a rainwater tank and lots of extra room for possible future extensions or improvements. The white pickets in the front fence compliment the house and complete the picture.
The property backs onto a Brisbane City Council Greenspace ensuring fabulous views and privacy for years to come. You will also have a bird’s eye view of the much anticipated Cannon Hill Community Links Golf Course and Habitat area (construction is already underway and includes an 18 hole golf course adjoining the beautiful Minnippi Parklands and Lake).
In the meantime, you can access a wide range of facilities and services including Westfield Carindale, Carina Easts Leagues Club, the Clem Jones Centre (with gym, pools, basketball courts and playing fields) and the Carina Bowls Club. City workers can take advantage of being just metres away from express city bus services.
Bne City Council Rate – $290 per quarter
Water Charges – $250 per quarter
Anticipated Rental Return – $500 per week
Contact Pathrina directly for more information.