Superb Freestanding Townhouse In Boutique Block of 4
Just like a traditional home on a residential block – but without the time consuming yard work! This solid and stylish Townhouse stands proudly on its own and is beautifully positioned to overlook the streetscape. “Terraces on Pembroke” is a quality Town Home Development which is very well maintained and is home to only 4 properties.
Enter the east facing front courtyard via the discrete pedestrian gate which opens to reveal a private grassed area adjoined by a cosy covered and paved entertaining terrace. Here you can sit and soak up the beautiful morning sun while in the afternoon you will appreciate the cool bay breezes. The development is Pet Friendly, so your four legged friend will especially love this area.
The neutral colour scheme is perfectly complimented by the rich timber venetian blinds and plantation shutter doors which feature throughout and there are plenty of large windows and sliding glass doors to bring in lots of natural light.
– Spacious tiled living room
– Well equipped timber kitchen with dishwasher
– Separate dining area adjoins the kitchen
– Good under stair storage
– Guest toilet (an essential extra)
– Laundry (adjoining the courtyard drying area)
– Oversized lock up garage with remote controlled door
– Internal access from the garage
– Security grilles on all windows and doors
– 3 genuine bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
– Master brm is air-conditioned and includes an ensuite & balcony
– Bedroom 2 is also air conditioned
– Main bathroom with a bath tub and a separate shower recess
Body Corporate Levies – $2,546.00 per year ($1,273.00 per half year)
Pembroke Street is so perfectly positioned in the heart of Carina. Close to regular and reliable express city bus services, lots of local shopping and services as well as the council library, quality schools and acres of green space – it’s all within walking distance!
An interstate transfer means the Sellers are very open to a shorter settlement. Contact Pathrina for more details.