BLANK CANVAS IN THE HEART OF SOUGHT AFTER CARINA HEIGHTS
Situated on a 718m2 block, this original 1950’s built home is ideal for first home buyers, astute investors, renovators, or for someone looking to build a family home in one of Brisbane’s prime up and coming near city suburbs.
Its features include:
– 1950’s Post War Home
– 3 large bedrooms
– Spacious lounge room
– Large eat-in kitchen
– Timber floorboards
– Elevated 718m2 block
– Fencing all-round
– Highly sought after location
– Whites Hill State College catchment
– Short distance to Westfield Carindale
– Short stroll to CBD bound transport and parkland
– Ideal family home or investment property
Properties of this kind are highly sought after, so if you’re in the market for a neat and tidy blank canvas on a superb block of land then this could be the one! Feel free to attend any of our upcoming open homes, or contact the agent, Craig Loudon, for any further details.