Massive Price Reduction! Sprawling Architectural Family Residence on a Prime 1738m2 Corner Block
Occupying almost the entire north-east side of its exclusive cul-de-sac, this spectacular estate offers the ultimate family lifestyle for today, with scope to take advantage of the corner block’s clever configuration and possibly subdivide in the future (subject to council approval).
Architecturally designed and constructed to the unmatched standards of its era, the solid brick residence combines a grand sense of space with functional family zoning. Bask in the privacy and tranquillity of the enormous northern grounds. Prepare to be captivated by the soaring vaulted ceilings of up to 7 metres high. And, enjoy both lavish and intimate entertaining with the design’s seamless flow between indoor and alfresco areas.
Families at any age or stage will benefit from a meticulous floorplan, designed with harmony and privacy in mind! Boasting four separate internal living spaces, a dedicated 4-bedroom upper level and two separate home office’s each with its own private entry, there is room for everyone to spread out and find their happy place!
Renovations in recent years have added contemporary flair and luxuries to the original quality finishes, which include stunning Tasmanian Oak and exposed brickwork. A beautiful granite kitchen with European Miele appliances, welcoming open log fireplace, family-sized saltwater swimming pool and an adjoining entertaining pavilion with integrated barbeque and wet bar deliver outstanding lifestyle appeal.
Plus, for families with multiple vehicles (or for home based business operators) the three lock-up garages are accessible from the street, with four more available as secure storage in a huge trade workshop. This garaging is also ideal for jet-skis, motorcycles and any other recreational ‘toys’! In addition, a large carport accommodates a boat or caravan behind secure remote gates.
Further highlights include:
– 4 living/dining areas, 4 bedrooms, 2 offices, 3 bathrooms, extra powder room, 3 lock up car accommodation, 1 open carport, 4 bay brick workshop, inground pool, massive entertainment area, 1738m2 block.
– North-east facing open-plan kitchen, meals and family plus a separate formal dining room.
– Grand entertaining gallery with wet-bar; huge separate lounge, library, rumpus or media room.
– 4 plush carpeted upstairs bedrooms with superb treetop outlooks; master with stylish renovated ensuite and walk in robe.
– Impressive home office or 5th bedroom option with integrated joinery, unique mezzanine level and private entry, plus a second office with private external access.
– North-east facing swimming pool, spa, covered entertaining area and expansive lawns
– Ducted and reverse cycle air-conditioning; ceiling fans; security screens & doors; plantation shutters, security alarm system.
– Kitchen with granite breakfast bar; solid Tasmanian Oak soft-close cabinetry; Miele oven, gas cooktop and integrated microwave
– Three bathrooms plus separate guest powder room; laundry chute
– Extraordinary storage inside and out, including two garden sheds
This address sits within a premier elevated pocket of Springwood, moments from transport and entry to the M1 Motorway. From here, residents will enjoy swift access to the Brisbane CBD, International Airport, Gold Coast and world-class shopping at Westfield Garden City. Closer to home, you are five minutes from the picturesque walking trails of the Daisy Hill Conservation Park and Springwood Shopping Mall with excellent amenities and major retail. Walking or cycling distance to Springwood Central Primary and Springwood State High Schools, it is also just minutes from top private schools including, John Paul Colleges, Calvary and Redeemer, as well as excellent kindergarten and childcare centres.
Enjoy the rare space, luxury and versatility of this huge family property for as long as required. Then when the time comes, reap the financial rewards of subdividing and selling a portion of the block (STCA), while transitioning to more executive-style living without leaving this magnificent address.
Feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you have any questions or if you would like a private viewing.