Neat Highset Home – Golf Course Green At The Back Door
Adjoining Brisbane City Council Green Space and the much anticipated Cannon Hill Links Golf Course, this property offers an opportunity to sit back and appreciate the developing view!! The rear of the block enjoys a lovely northern aspect and with only the birds in the trees as back neighbours you will certainly plan to add a deck and appreciate the peace and quiet forever!
Perfect as an Investment Property as well as a great place for a young family to call home – or think outside the square – with the new Minnippi Land Estate all but sold out, this could be your opportunity to land bank your own block close to the new Golf Course at a fraction of the cost!.
The home itself sits on a 407m2 block (with a 10 metre frontage) and includes:
– 3 bedrooms (all with air conditioning)
– An open plan and light filled living area
– Modern white kitchen with warm timber style counters
– Ceramic cook top, under bench oven and a dishwasher
– Refurbished bathroom with a shower and a bath tub
– Separate toilet
– Wide polished timber floorboards (they are beautiful)
– Carpet in each of the bedrooms
– Brand new covered front verandah
– Huge storage area under
– 2 car (tandem) lock up garage with remote door
– Fully fenced yard with rear gates to green space
– Heaps of off street parking space
The position may be all about living in a tranquil green setting, but it is also perfectly placed close to so many local services too. Regular and reliable city buses run along Old Cleveland Road and both Westfield Carindale and Cannon Hill Kmart Plaza are each within a very short drive. There is a variety of popular local schools to choose from and lots of sporting facilities including the nearby Clem Jones Centre with Swimming Pools, Playing Fields, Gymnasium and Indoor Basket Ball Courts.
Of course, with the 18 hole public Golf Course appearing over your back boundary in the not too distant future, you may just want to concentrate on improving your Golf Game!
Come along to our next Open for Inspection to not only look at the home but also to appreciate the position and how future plans will certainly value add here.
Brisbane City Council Rates: $300 per quarter (approx.)
Urban Utilities Water Rates: $250 per quarter (approx.)
Estimated Rental Return: $450 per week
Contact Pathrina directly for more information.