BLANK CANVAS OPPORTUNITY BACKING ONTO PARKLAND AND WALKING TRACKS
Offered to the market for the first time in decades, this solid Post War home presents a rare opportunity to purchase a true blank canvass in a glorious parkland setting.
Set on an elevated 637m2 block, backing onto stunning parkland, the original 3 bedroom home is ready for new owners to transform the existing residence, or to remove and rebuild your dream family home in one of Brisbane’s up and coming suburbs.
This location is superb! In a whisper quiet street with a perfect northerly aspect to the rear it offers a picturesque backdrop to the parklands and beyond. Just minutes to major shopping centres, primary & secondary schools, it has convenient access to the CBD & Gateway Motorway.
Here is an overview of what is on offer:
– Original Post War home
– 3 extra large bedrooms
– Original kitchen & bathroom
– Elevated north facing 637m2 block
– Approximately 15 metre frontage x 40 metre depth
– Lock up garage plus laundry & storage underneath
– Hardwood timber floorboards throughout
– Original timber casement windows
– Mayfield Primary School catchment
– Whites Hill Secondary catchment
– Adjoins picturesque parklands and walking tracks
If you are searching for a property that is oozing potential yet perfectly liveable, 31 Norcombe could be the perfect choice for you. You are invited to attend any of our upcoming open homes prior to the auction, or feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you would like any other details.