4.64 ACRES LMR3 SITE CURRENTLY DA APPROVED FOR 22 LOTS
18,800m2 In Total (4.64 acres)
DA Approved Currently for 22 Lots
From 253m2 minimum lot size
2 x 14m new roads through the site
LMR3 Low-medium density residential (Up to 3 storeys)
200m from the Local School
Currently Onsite is the following outbuildings
– Stunning large family home – lowset brick
– 5 Bedrooms + Office
– 4.64 Acres
– Fully Fenced (dog proof).
– Electric gates.
– Double insulation with batts.
– Security screens and doors.
– Camera and intercom to front gate.
– House is fully protected with termimesh.
– Security alarm system for peace of mind.
– Vacuum maid to well appointed areas.
– Tinted windows throughout.
– Electric garage doors, garage was built larger than normal specifications.
– Large storage room off the garage.
– House is 9 Years Old.
– 9ft ceilings, plus cathedral style ceilings.
– Family room, Rumpus room, Dining and Kitchen with ducted air-con.
– Both living areas have external access to pergola alfresco.
– Fantastic kitchen with walk-in-pantry, stone granite bench-tops, stainless steel appliances, plus dish washer, fridge area is plumbed for fridge water and ice maker.
– Gym room with ducted air-con, can also be a media room, kids play area, large study/office.
– Large Pergola/alfresco entertainers area, 11 plus meters long X 4meters width, fully tile/paved, ceiling fan, outdoor stainless steel wet-sink with draw and cupboard.
– Laundry room with bench-top, cupboards spaces and double door built-ins, external access.
– Underground re-cycle septic tank
-In-ground salt water pool, paved, pool cover plus pool cover retreater, fully fenced.
-In-ground 32 thousand liter cemented rain water tank plumed to toilets, laundry and 3 outdoor taps.
-Large chicken pen/house.
-Cemented paths all around the house.
-Super large shed 9mX18m by 5m high at lowest point with 3 phase power, all on reinforced slab suitable for large fork-lifts, council approvals.
Please contact me for further details and DA approvals
303 Ritchie Road, Pallara is located 19.4 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, on the southern side of Ritchie Road with Sweets Road to the northeast and Kraft Road to the southwest within close proximity to the well serviced suburb Sunnybank.