Pristine Family Home In Perfect Sunnybank Location
This much loved late 1960’s family property has been beautifully maintained and is presented to the market in pristine condition. There is lots of potential for dual living here as well as lots of opportunities for teenagers to claim their own space or for a home business/office to be established.
– 3 generous sized bedrooms (all with built in robes)
– Modern family bathroom and a separate toilet
– Spotless kitchen with retro display cabinet and servery
– Plus adjoining informal dining nook
– Large open plan lounge and dining room
– Glassed in front sunroom
Downstairs (not quite regulation height)
– Fully established rumpus/entertainment room
– Guest bedroom
– Full bathroom with toilet
– Internal laundry
– Paved and covered outdoor entertaining terrace
The trees and shrubs on the 584m2 block are very well established and offer privacy for the sparkling and fully fenced Inground Swimming Pool. There is a 3 bay carport at the front of the house and a lovely wide driveway for easy access.
A good location is always important and there is easy access to a wide range of services and facilities on offer from here (not to mention having the best and widest variety of Asian Restaurants in Brisbane at your doorstep):
– Sunnybank Plaza, Sunny Park & Market Square are 10 minutes drive away
– Westfield Garden City is only another 10 minutes further on
– Griffith University’s Nathan Campus is a short 10 minute drive
– Sunnybank Train Station is a 700m walk away via Les Atkinson Park!
– Sunnybank Private Hospital and QEII Jubilee Hospital are easily accessible
– Lots of choices in schooling and childcare
This is a family friendly area which will appeal to a wide range of buyers.