Entry Level Price Range, Immaculate Presentation, Parkland Outlook
This is truly an entry level price range into one of Brisbane’s up and coming suburbs. Situated on a 405m2 block, the 3 bedroom high set home is in excellent condition throughout and is ideally suited to first time buyers, astute investors or even downsizers.
The spacious open plan living & well equipped kitchen are at the front of the home and flow through to a north facing verandah. The bathroom is in excellent condition and includes a shower over the bath.
There is a fantastic outdoor entertainment area at the back of the home, which offers total privacy from the neighbouring properties.
Downstairs is a real bonus, with twin car accommodation in tandem plus ample storage space.
Here’s a brief overview of the features:
– Solid high set home built in the post war era
– 3 good size built in bedrooms
– Master bedroom includes built in wardrobe
– Spacious living room and dining area
– Excellent kitchen with good quality appliances
– North facing front balcony
– Hardwood timber floorboards under the carpet
– Security grilles on all doors and windows
– 2 car accommodation with remote door
– Plenty of storage space
– 3 split system air conditioning systems
– Solar electricity system
– Glorious 405m2 block surrounded by high fencing
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Separate gazebo area
– Elevated location metres to parkland & coming golf course
– Mayfield Primary School catchment
Very strong interest is expected in this superb home, so come along to one of the upcoming open for inspections, or feel free to contact the agent, Craig Loudon, if you require any further information.