Character Home With All The Hard Work Done in a Superb Location
What was once one of the original Farmhouses of Carina; 18 Broadway Street now represents a renovated character home just waiting for the next family to step inside and fall in love.
A broadening of family for the current owners who have upsized to a larger family home, now offers the next lucky buyers the perfect opportunity to purchase an iconic home with huge future potential and perfect position.
Beautifully renovated throughout whilst retaining its pure charm and set on a beautiful wide corner block. Position is paramount here and within just a moments’ walk to highly regarded schools and the fabulously popular Carina North Shopping Village and less than 50m to a direct city bus route.
– Character timber high-set home
– Insulated Zincalume Roof (installed 2011)
– 4.6kw solar electricity
– Modern kitchen featuring French appliances
– including induction cooktop, two-pack finishes
– Ceasar Stone benchtop.
– Built-in pantry
– Air conditioned living with open plan lounge
– Dining room with VJ interior walls
– Huge master bedroom with built-ins and air-conditioning.
– 2nd bed could easily accommodate a walk-in robe with en-suite.
– 3rd bedroom is generous with built-ins and air-conditioning.
– 4th Bedroom / study is fitted with built-in storage and wardrobe.
– Fully renovated bathroom with twin vanities,
– shower/bath combination and integrated storage.
– Separate toilet
– Fully concreted under with dry lockable storage, laundry area,
– extensive dry storage & generous garage 1 car.
– There is also off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
– Covered front verandah for entertaining and BBQing
– Huge envelope available to add a generous north facing deck
– Secure fully fenced 426m2 block (approx. 19.6m x 21m)
– Established gardens and good yard space for children & pets
– 50m to St Martins Catholic Primary School
– 100m to San Sisto Catholic Girls College
– 50m to Carina North Shopping Village & cafes
– 50m to city bound bus stop
– School catchment: Mayfield Primary State School
– School catchment: Whites Hill State College
– Short walk to Carina Library and extensive parklands
– 2 minutes’ drive to Clem Jones Sports Centre
– 5 minute drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
– 5 minutes to Cannon Hill Shopping Centre
– Council Rates Approx $456 per quarter
– Expected Rental Return Approx $600 to $650 per week