Colonial Style Terrace House
Only once in a while does a property of this calibre come on to the market, in such an affordable price range. It’s in a boutique block of only 5, and is located in an excellent part of Greenslopes, just a short stroll to Stones Corner Village.
Some of the many features include:
– 2 good size bedrooms on upper level
– Both bedrooms include sliding door wardrobes
– Study/office with extra high ceilings located on ground level
– Spacious open plan living and kitchen area on ground level
– Omega cooking appliances and stainless dishwasher in kitchen
– Living flows onto a private north facing courtyard
– 2 full size bathrooms – 1 on upper level, 1 on ground level
– Lock up garage with remote door and internal access
– Reverse cycle air conditioning in main bedroom
– Own private entry from street level
– Brand new paintwork and unmarked carpets throughout
– Security grilles on all doors and windows
– Langlands Busway Station just 600 metres away
– Stones Corner Village just 350 metres away
– Only 6 kilometres drive to the CBD
– Body Corporate levies $1648.89 per year
– Brisbane City Council Rates approximately $1400.00 per year
This property is perfectly positioned in nearby proximity to Princess Alexandra Hospital, Greenslopes Private Hospital, Mater Hospital & Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital, therefore it is ideally suited to young professional health workers or an astute investor looking for guaranteed tenants. With Langlands Busway being so close you can be in the CBD within 10 minutes, or you can be driving on the M1 & M3 in 5 minutes.
Contact Craig for more details.