SOUGHT AFTER CAMP HILL STREET – BEAUTIFUL POST WAR TIMBER HOME
On the market for the very first time, this property will interest a wide range of Buyers.
Situated on an elevated 587m2 block, this perfectly maintained Post War home must be on your shopping list. First and foremost is the position! It is located in a highly sought after Camp Hill pocket on the high side of the street with lovely suburban views from the front and a perfect north aspect to the rear. The block dimensions are approximately 14.6m wide x 40m deep.
The home itself offers the perfect blank canvas for the savvy renovators; picture perfect to look at with a front verandah, immaculately maintained by long term owners, there is a terracotta tile roof and freshly painted weatherboard exterior. There is also the added bonus of internal stairs leading down to a huge basement and storage area.
For the more executive buyers you have a superb block to build a dream home with no character protection on the existing dwelling allowing you to remove or demolish the existing dwelling (subject to final council approval).
Here are some of the features on offer:
* 3 Bedrooms, all have built in wardrobes
* Large original kitchen in perfect order
* Combined lounge & dining with French Doors to front balcony
* Beautiful hardwood timber flooring
* Large original bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Internal laundry room
* Pantry room or storeroom
* Professionally painted externally in 2019
* Terracotta tile roof refurbished in 2019
* Detached garage, perfect to convert to a games room
* Additional bike shed
* Private back yard
* Clean block with no underground pipes, encumbrances or easements
Please contact the agent, Pathrina Watson, to arrange a private viewing.